Week 11

I realized I needed much more rocks, so I sculpted four more rocks, and since they were bigger, made them about 8k tri’s each. I also did some more material optimizations, lower the resolution on some of my textures, and worked on some particle systems. Like Getting snowflakes to move sideways and adding more tufts to my ground blow.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s