Weekly Blog Post 10

Showing more of my process for the particles. I used sub uvs for the particles in the second image to create some small translations within the smoke particle. I also added drag, which creates a more realistic velocity for the particle translations on the x axis.

2017-04-03_13-19-202017-04-03_13-14-17

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s