So I blocked out most of the skyhouse this week, but I started to really get in deep with the modeling of the furniture. It can be pretty tough balancing this many modeling environments, but scheduling and lack of sleep have helped me catch up.
I tweaked some more pieces for designer. I also needed to lower the normals on the drywall, it looked way to prominent in unreal. I also did some roughness tweaking on the tile.
Finally I did some asset benchmarking for textures in substance. I got used to my workflow and worked a bit on the table and spiral staircase. For the last part I put in the sculpture light and did some more lighting tweaks. Overall, the scene is too dark, and I will be installing more lights into the scene.